YEAR 7 – SELECT ENTRY TEST
- This testing is for entry into Year 7 in 2020.
- Test date is Saturday, 4th May 2019.
- The test will be held at Werribee Secondary College.
- Parent(s) must register directly with EDUTEST (via the link provided below), and pay the registration fee online by the closing date as stipulated by EDUTEST. Please note that the closing date may be brought forward if we reach our maximum number early.
- Once you are registered with EDUTEST, you will be mailed an application package. This must be completed and returned (in hard copy, no email) to Werribee Secondary College before Friday, 3rd May.
- Student Offers and the results of the test will be emailed to parents in Term 3.
- Enrolment Eligibility: As WSC has a cap on our enrolment numbers, the Department of Education enrolment rules regarding School Zones will effect eligibility for enrolment . (See Priority order of Placement below)
Priority order of placement – Dept Of Education Policy
Where there are insufficient places at a school for all students who seek entry, students are enrolled in the following priority order:
- Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
- Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
- Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school.
- Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds.
- All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
- In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.